A Little Classroom Refresh: Free Boho Classroom Labels + Decor
It’s been a very long time since I’ve written a blog post! So what better way to get back into it than with a little classroom freebie? 🧡
If you love a classroom that feels calm, organised and a little bit pretty (without everything having to match perfectly), I’ve got a new Boho Classroom Decor Freebie for you!
This editable set was created with soft, neutral colours and a simple, modern boho style. It’s designed to make those everyday classroom organisation jobs just a little easier — while still looking lovely on your shelves and displays.
✨ What’s included?
Editable Classroom Labels
The labels come in three different sizes, so you can use them throughout your classroom:
Small – perfect for tubs, supplies and little containers
Medium – great for baskets, bins and storage
Large – ideal for shelves, displays and larger classroom spaces
The labels are editable in PowerPoint, so you can simply type in whatever you need.
Prefer to handwrite your labels? No problem! A printable PDF version is also included.
🌿 A Coordinated Welcome Banner
The set also includes a Welcome banner in two colour options, using the same soft boho palette as the labels.
Just print, cut and display for an easy little classroom refresh.
⭐ Sticker Charts
And because a little motivation never hurts, I've also included:
25-square sticker charts – 2 per page
10-square sticker charts – 4 per page
They're perfect for goal setting, positive reinforcement, behaviour management or simply celebrating those little classroom wins.
🧡 Why make it a freebie?
I love creating classroom resources that are both useful and pretty, and sometimes it's nice to have something you can download and use straight away without adding another expense to the ever-growing teacher-resource list!
So if you're looking for a few simple pieces to help organise or freshen up your classroom, I hope you'll enjoy this little set.
You can grab the freebie here:
Click here to get this freebie on TPT
And if you use it in your classroom, I'd love to see it! Tag me or send me a photo — I always love seeing resources being used in real classrooms.
Happy organising! ✏️🧡
— Miss G





Comments
Post a Comment