Time, Time, Time

Settling in to a new class, a new year level... Lots of changes, lots of challenges as I get my head around the new curriculum and all the newness of teaching an unfamiliar year level. I've taught Prep for nearly 10 years and decided that it was time for a change. So here I go with Year 2!

We have been working on establishing Math Center time these last couple of weeks. One area that I've been concentrating on is time. Most of my kids can tell time to the hour and half hour with ease. Adding quarter past and quarter to hasn't been quite so easy though. So I created a memory style game for them to practice this skill a little more. The full pack includes o'clock, half past, quarter past and quarter to times in both digital and analogue format. I mix and match the cards each day for a bit of variety. So far this is proving to be a very popular activity in our Math Center time. You can download the o'clock component of the activity here or you can head on over to my TPT store to purchase the full set of cards.

Purchase the full set here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mickey Mouse Basic Addition

Number Pattern Cards to 100

Alphabet Color by Letter